Tuesday, October 11, 2005

TR: PPP

Trip Report: Phoenix Phall Phunphest
Saturday, October 8

weather:
-rain, more rain, with a touch of rain on the side. Not that cold. Only minor flooding in the park. Moderate flooding on I-80.

rides:
-The bump over the train tracks on Route 42 as you enter Catawissa
-Phoenix (rows 5 (or was it 7?), 11, 6, 9, 3, -- actually, I can't really remember. 3 was the best; 6 and 9 were about tied; 11 was somewhat lacking)
-Twister (a bunch)
-Fliers (whee! ouch!)
-Weird rolly upside-down thing that's very nauseating but fun that sits where the Whirwind used to be
-Carousel
-High Speed Thrill Coaster (sweet front-seat airtime!)
-bumper cars
-PTR (Pizza: the ride)

And we got candy bars in the morning at the Red Roof Inn just for filling out a survey about our room! Now all of a sudden I feel better about how much we spent. Strange how that works.

Yay Angels!

3 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger  said...

It sure sounds like I missed a fun trip! One day I hope to make it to PPP, so that I too can ride PTR!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger KPd. said...

TBWDHAC@PPP (Too bad we didn't have a camera at Phoenix Phall Phunphest. =)
I <3 acronyms. (IHA).

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger amanda said...

haha... we'd have needed one of those underwater cameras...

rain is way less fun without the rollercoasters. nyc needs to stop being drenched.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home