Thursday, March 23, 2006

Stalking rules!

(as in, rulez; not as in "a prescribed guide for conduct or action")

So, there are these services that let you get informaiton about people, if for any reason you want to, say, know someone's age, height, criminal history, etc. You pay them a small amount (I think some of them you pay by search, or others you can do a monthly fee) and then they give you info based on publicly-available records that the companies acquire and then archive -- like voting registrations, drivers licenses, etc, I think.

Anyhow, while I'm not in favor of stalking activities that invovle actually spending money, I learned that on USSearch, you can get as far as finding someone's age for free!

Sometimes it takes a few minutes to get the person you're looking for -- especially if they have a common name, or you don't know in what cities they've recently lived. But generally you can find people. Did you know that Doug Bennet is 67?

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger KPd. said...

It found two Bloomfield addresses for me (could it know where I lived when I was 8?), but it doesn't know where I live now.
Take that digital age!
You'll never take me alive!

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger  said...

um, so it turns out Hottie Professor is 55!! holy-effing batman, she looks sorta young....damn my affliction for "older" wimmin...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home