Thursday, December 14, 2006

Who wants to be a millionaire?!

Uh, err... What I meant is, Who wants to travel to Washington DC and stand out in the cold protesting the war?! (we could even bang drums).

I usually hit the Delete key pretty quickly when it comes to the UFPJ emails. And so it was the other day when there was one announcing a march to end the war -- or whatever it is -- on January 27th, in DC.

But then I was thinking about it. And then I read Richard Cohen's column from Wednesday (note: NO, I don't usually like that guy). And I was thinking, yeah, we really ought to leave Iraq.

So, if anyone cares to join me, I'm packing my bags, hopefully my drums, and heading to the capitol that weekend. We'll bring lots of warm clothes and candied ginger, of course. It'll be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home