Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reading

KPd's blog has just returned from hibernation:
It turns out other people's blogs (i.e. my dad's) have these cool map counters that allow you to tell how many people are reading your posts and where these people are from. So when my dad said, "I got a hit from India!" it was not a drug reference. It was a reference to how much more technologically advanced he is then me. I have no idea how to set one of these up, so if you read my blog and you are from somewhere cool, please leave a comment detailing your cool location. Every once in a while, I will draw a map on a piece of paper with dots representing my readers. Then, using a digital camera, I will photograph this map and post it on Facebook which I learned how to do last month.

And now she owes me a link some time.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger KPd. said...

So, am I media or food?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home