Thursday, September 10, 2009

Outdoor Dining at... Neon Deli?



It's crazy but it's true.

The photo is from the post on Wesleying.

No, I don't read Wesleying. But I was checking out the school's official Twitter feed, which led me there. I was about to say that the feed is not particularly useful/interesting, but clearly it is.

Oh, and Wesleying also reports that a "Southwestern/American Bistro" is now moving into the spot that once was Giuseppe's, and:
The owner, John Gecewicz, is returning to Middletown after a successful career as an international model. He was featured in GQ and Vogue, and seems to have been pretty successful.

Oh my. The new restaurant will need to be, like, at least three times the size of the old one, don't you think?

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Neon Deli is the part of Wesleyan I miss the most.

... that and the whole being irresponsible and having lunch with my best friends every day thing. But Neon Deli is the part I consider going back for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home