Monday, December 14, 2009

Sometimes the WaPo letter section is just embarassing

Here was one recent example:
A double standard for Tiger

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Regarding the Nov. 29 Sports article "Police are turned away a second time by Woods":

If ever a questionable incident prompts the police to want to talk to me, I look forward to asking them to come back another time. I certainly hope that my being neither rich, nor famous, nor idolized will not in any way bear on whether they respect my wishes.

Keith R. Tidman, Bethesda

Really?

At least they printed a letter a few days later setting it straight. Still. It's kind of a joke. They're supposed to, like, catch the ones that are based on factually false premises so our time isn't wasted. And so there is more space for letters on reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home