Northeast geography quiz winners
We have a winner -- actually, three winners, who each identified all of the photos correctly. They are Amanda from Brooklyn, who's rad blog is here, Matthew from Brooklyn, and Matt from Ann Arbor, who'd like you to check out these two groovy sites. Congrats!
The correct answers are below.
(Here's the original quiz, without the answers).
(1) - Name the two bridges at the bottom right of the photo (order doesn't matter) - Throgs Neck and Whitestone
(2) - Name the city - Middletown, CT
(3) - Boston
(4) - Delaware Memorial Bridge
(5) - Name the large green area in the lower part, just left of center - Prospect Park
(6) - Sandy Hook / Fort Hancock (NJ)
(7) - JFK
(8) - Name the city - Providence
(9) - JFK Library
(10) - Name the beach (more than one acceptable answer) - Coney Island / Brighton Beach / Manhattan Beach
(11) - Name the city - Bridgeport, CT
(12) - Name the city - Philadelphia