Monday, December 21, 2009

Do we Know Detective Baylor's First Name? Unclear.

Update: We know the officers name now. See subsequent post.

Several comments on articles, blog posts, and videos have identified a first name for Detective Baylor. I'm having trouble finding the original source.

Beyond comments, DCist's Josh Novikoff mentioned the name off-hand in a post Sunday afternoon. Where did he get it?

I'm not sure the name necessarily matters that much at this point. I don't know the complexities of DC (or other cities) policies on releasing the name of someone under investigation. Maybe there are good arguments that at this stage in an investigation of this level of wrongdoing, that the name should not be released. I don't know.

But I'm curious about the name, and if the one floating around is correct or not, and where it originally came from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home